ILAAHI LAW FIRM is an experienced team of immigration experts and provides you the best services. Our objective is to offer complex and frequently changing services within rules and regulations to our clients.
Our Services For USA
- The purpose of your trip to the United States is for a temporary visit, such as business, pleasure, or medical treatment that you plan to remain in the United States for a specific, limited period
- Evidence of funds to cover your expenses while in the United States That you have a residence outside the United States, as well as other binding social or economic ties, that will ensure your return abroad at the end of your visit
USA Visit Visa
The USA Visit Visa (b-2 visa) is for those visiting the United States for pleasure. While visiting the United States on a b-2 visa, you are permitted to visit friends/relatives, undergo medical treatment, or participate in conventions/conferences, or convocations of fraternal or social organizations.
This visa is only valid for the length of your trip. Upon arrival to the us port of entry, the United States customs and border protection officer will determine how long the traveller can stay in the United States. Travelers are permitted to stay in the United States, according to immigration regulations, “for a period of time that is fair and reasonable for the completion of the purpose of the visit.”
To find out how to apply for a Visit visa, our dedicated team will help you supply the right information you need to apply for USA Visit Visa.
- The purpose of your trip is to enter the United States for business of a legitimate nature
- You plan to remain for a specific limited period of time
- You have the funds to cover the expenses of the trip and your stay in the United States
- You have a residence outside the United States in which you have no intention of abandoning, as well as other binding ties which will ensure your return abroad at the end of Visit
USA Business Visa
A USA Business Visa (b-1 or b-2) visa is the most popular type of visa for travellers entering the United States from a non-visa exempt country. If you have a b-1 visa, then you’re approved to travel to the United States for business purposes. You can attend business or professional conferences or conventions, consult with business associates, negotiate contracts, purchase goods or materials, appear as a witness in court trials, and undertake independent research. Travelers who enter the United States under the b-1 visa may not perform product work or accept paid or unpaid employment. It is not a work visa: it is a visa to temporarily visit the United States.
To find out how to apply for a Business visa, our dedicated team will help you supply the right information you need to apply for USA Business Visa.
- Minimum Qualification 12th pass A consistently good academic record
- Sufficient Financial support
- Proficiency in English
- You have a residence outside the United States in which you have no intention of abandoning, as well as other binding ties which will ensure your return abroad at the end of the visit
- To be eligible for undergraduate study (Bachelor’s degree), you must have completed 12 years of formal education. For admission into graduate study (Masters / Doctorate degrees) you must have completed 16 years of formal education.
USA Study Visa
A USA Study Visa (f-1 visa) is issued to international students attending a college or university in the United States. To qualify for the f-1 student visa, you are required to prove you have a foreign residency and demonstrate your intent to return to your home country after your studies conclude. You are also required to prove the ability to support yourself financially, including sufficient assets to pay for your living expenses while you study. You must also demonstrate strong ties to your home country.
To find out how to apply for a Visit visa, our dedicated team will help you supply the right information you need to apply for USA Study Visa