Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world with strong track record, quality research institutions and commitment to world-class innovation. Australia has talented and highly skilled workforce for investors to realise their potential.
Our Services For Australia
If you need a visitor visa to come to Australia, you must have the sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Australia. You will need to meet other requirements including health and character as well to apply for visitor visa.
Australia Visit Visa
You may need to apply for a visitor visa if you intend to stay temporarily in Australia. This visa lets you visit Australia to visit or for business purposes. You can apply for up to three, six or 12 months stay in Australia on visit visa. If you hold a certain passport, you might be able to apply for a free or cheap visa. The visitor visa is free. You must be a passport holder of a certain country.
To find out how to apply for a visitor visa, our dedicated team will help you supply the right information you need to apply for Australian visit visa.
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa to stay in Australia indefinitely:
- work and study in Australia
- Enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
Australia Skilled Migration
If you have skills, qualifications and/or experience that Australia needs, you may be able to apply for a resident visa under the skilled migrant category.
The Skilled Migrant Category is a point-based system. This is based on factors such as age, work experience, your qualifications, and/or an offer of skilled employment. You must also meet English language, health, and character requirements.
You must be accepted for full-time study in an eligible registered course or part of a registered course at a participating university or non-university higher education provider.
- You must provide evidence of your Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
- You must demonstrate that you have sufficient understanding of English language.
- You also need to have enough money to support yourself and to pay for your course fee.
- You must meet certain health and character requirements
Australia Study Visa
Australia’s educational institutions are well regarded throughout the world. There is a great range of opportunities available to international students. In Australia you will find quality secondary school education, a well-established network of English language schools, and internationally respected and recognised tertiary education providers. Australia offers all levels of education, from certificates to doctoral degrees. There are opportunities for learning at quality educational institutes in every region of Australia. To help you choose which region, which institute and which course is right for you; our team will help you find the right information.
- You can study in Australia full time
- Eligible dependent family members can accompany you to Australia
- Your family members can work up to 40 hours per fortnight provided you have commenced your course of study in Australia. If you are doing a postgraduate course, such as a Masters degree, your family members can work unlimited hours once you commence this course
- Your partner can study in Australia for up to three months